I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lead Me, Guide Me

Day 335

My friend sent this to me in an email yesterday, but I didn't get to watch it until just now.

With what I've been going through recently, parts of this were very applicable as well as poignant for me.

The video was lengthier than the typical, but worth every bit. It is something I wanted to share, as well as have easy access to. So I'm posting it here for me and for you. I hope I may apply it to myself, down to the very last bit of counsel.

Addresses like this remind me of how grateful I am for righteous, inspired leaders and their counsel.

No comments: