I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Booklists!

Day 343

I've finally gotten back to booklists. That was one of my two main things when I worked in the adult reference department. But since moving over to children's, I have been so busy and have not made it to those booklists. Especially as the current 30+ all needed huge re-formatting which had been approved and requested long before I moved over. So my staff and I have been working on getting them updated and then I have to look over them to finalize and approve.

It was nice to go back to something familiar, though "different" with its Children's twist. (It also felt like it was at last a breath of air that I've needed for the last 10 months!)

No comments: