I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Books and Books and More Books

Day 358

I had to use up my account at the used book store today. I had ~$100 left. And with books at half price of what was listed, that added up for a lot of books. I was able to get books for other people, as well as a few that I've been wanting to get for a while. I also got a few DVDs to add to my collection.

Plus it was all easily packed in with all the other books and DVDs that I own (which I packed this afternoon).

I love books, especially having ones that I want to read over and over again.

No comments: