I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Happy

Day 336

There was one especial gratitude and joy today, but one I am unable to talk about in this setting. Suffice it to say, I felt like I was walking on air for hours afterwards. I was so happy and could not stop smiling. I'm sorry I cannot elaborate further, but I suppose you'll have to trust

I was happy. :-)

If you'd still like to hear something more substantial than that, I am finally getting to the booklists for Children's. All of them have needed a format update. After taking care of the school's summer suggestion lists (urg), I was taken over with Summer Reading. And things just never stopped. My co-workers were unable to get to them steadily. So the last couple of days I have been able to plunge in to approving those they have updated. I hope to get through them by next week. Thus leaving it all more organized and allowing for us to make new ones! This may not seem all that exciting to you. But as this was one of my two main things when I worked Adult Reference (the other being Summer Reading), it is something of a familiar nature as well as being very informative where the collection is concerned.

So it, too, makes me happy.

No comments: