I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And we'll have fun, fun, fun

Day 348

I was introduced to a very fun family place this evening. These people know families--of all ages. Food wasn't bad. Eating rooms were fun (if loud). The games were many, varied, and fun. It was fun to see children playing there, but I wouldn't mind going again with people of my age.

And perhaps I'll also add that I did very well on the basketball shooting game, too. If only the hoop was really that close.

I love fun times!

No comments: