I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christ is the Reason

Day 340

I did it! I completed my music video for The Living Christ. It has been my project in my Family Home Mornings to work on memorizing this document. I thought that putting pictures with certain phrases would help, and then decided to add music to it all. It isn't like my other music videos, but it is what I wanted for this project.

I'm grateful that it is done and for how it is helping to not only bring this document closer to my heart, but also bring the reason of the season closer to me as well.

No comments: