I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

With Friends

Day 341

My client had to leave early this evening, so I was able to make it to Institute. So I was over an hour late, and got there as the lesson finished and the party began. But that was all right. Of all the obligations I had, or other things calling out to me, hanging out with my fellow "Branch-ies" was what I wanted most.

And I'm so grateful the Lord blessed me to have that.

One other thing of absolute joyness also happened today. Again, I am not able to share. Perhaps I can in future, but not yet. However, it has left such a great smile and exuberant soul--I love it!!

No comments: