I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting to Know Them

Day 236

I had a great time being able to go to our Relief Society activity. It was a Chocolate Appreciation Night and we took time getting to know each other. What I loved was that of the ~15 sisters there, I knew all but 4 of them. And of those 4, I knew about 2. I felt great knowing that I know more people than I thought I did.

I'm grateful the Lord has given me the opportunities to get to know people in my ward, in spite of my busy schedule.

Today's Smile: I had another smile over the phone. This one was immediate, for as soon as I said hello, the lady on the other end said how much she loved my name and was so glad to finally have a grandchild with it.

Today's Something New: I, the, week+ vacation planner, actually can pack for a trip in one evening. Good thing I'm not going to let that become a habit!

No comments: