I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Priceless gift

Day 213

I just love my life--a gift from my Savior!

Today's Smile: Summer Reading prize hand-outs have begun. That means pandemonium!!! But it is so nice to not have the extreme stress and craziness like I did last year. This year, I can be busy and crazy but only lose 90% of my brain function. :-) But how I love Summer Reading and the fun and smiles it brings to people!

Today's Something New: They're making more Chronicles of Narnia movies. I know that's not a life-changing bit of knowledge or anything. But I have enjoyed the new movies and I'm glad they aren't ending with the Dawn Treader. (Which, by the way, I thought was well done.)

No comments: