I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pureed Beans & Olive Oil

Day 235

Maybe it's odd, but it's so yummy I can't help being grateful for hummus!!

Today's Smile: One truly can hear a smile on the phone. I heard the lady's smile after a long conversation of trying to answer her question and her appreciation for my time and effort. It really is me pleasure.

Today's Something New: I read a book about "fake foods" with the intentions I would learn facts that would disgust me enough to keep away from them for a good long while. It worked.

No comments: