I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Time

Day 230

I got to see the musical Aida tonight! It was a local production, and not bad. Flaws, of course. And the mics were not loud enough so the pit band was drowning out a lot. But for an amateur production in an outdoor theater, it was good. And enjoyable. And I finally got to see a production of a musical whose music I have known for 10 years. Especially one which has my current "theme song" in it.



I'm grateful the Lord has brought me to a place that not only has such musical talent, but uses that talent so that I (and many others) may partake and enjoy it!


Today's Smile: Getting to share another musical with my friend. It is fun to go, but it's also fun to go with a friend. I know what it means for me, and I believe it's the same for her.

Today's Something New: Three colored ink cartridges CAN all be out at the same time.

No comments: