I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

In a Book

Day 216

Another late night. And another worthwhile one. I began a book when I came home from work. I intended to read just a bit before I had dinner and then treated myself to the best film version of Emma that exists. But I was instantly hooked. So much that I could not put the book down for anything (save the pizza I splurged to order because, well, I craved it already and then they were eating it in the book and I didn't feel like cooking and I hadn't had pizza in months and well....just because). A fast read. And an unexpected one.

For I never expected my testimony of the Atonement to grow, nor my love for and gratitude towards my Savior to increase--and I'm very grateful that the book gave me so much.

No comments: