I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Finding My Home Temple

Day 225

My weekly temple trips have not been as spread out (in location) as they were when I first moved here. I have begun to settle (meaning I'm not always oot and aboot and happen to be near one of the other temples further away). When I choose to go to what I would consider my "home" temple, it has become this temple.

I am grateful that Salt Lake Temple is "my" temple now--still with its historical significance and awe but now also just like any other temple in the spiritual blessings and promises and ordinance and Spirit and work to do.

Today's Smile: The sister in the temple whose family names I helped with in our sealing session. Indeed, it was rather awesome to participate in my first family group sealing. I enjoyed being a part of the sealing work today.

Today's Something New: It's related to Today's Smile. But that's all I'm going to say.

No comments: