I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sum-Up

Day 237-243

I went on vacation for a few days. Internet was one of the last things on my mind. It was really nice. (Rare, too. I used to always wonder what I was, I don't know, missing I guess. But I didn't care this time, and that's what I prefer.)

The only thing that I missed about the Internet was not being able to relate my joys and gratitudes, giving smiles, and learning lessons. Let's just say that over the week I had lots and lots of all of those. Including:

-Meeting (and helping) John Bytheway!
-short plane rides!
-Writing my first letter to my missionary brother
-Grocery shopping with my Mom
-Talking about "nothing" with my Mom
-Having family dinner!
-Playing a new game with my Dad
-Singing with my sister
-Seeing my nieces and nephews getting older (though that's sad, too!)
-Going camping!!! (My birthday wish--11 months late)
-Smell of campfire
-Minute-to-Win-It as a family team
-Warm in a sleeping bag on a cold night
-Helping cook the ward breakfast
-Not tipping over in the canoe!
-Nap
-Josh Groban concert!
-JG concert with my Dad!!!
-Spending Sunday with my sister's family--especially my nieces.
-Sunday night family game time
-Sleeping in WAY late
-Reading a great book--even by the headlights of the car behind
-Getting to see my brother and his family
-Helping said family unpack in their first house
-Out to eat with the family
-Making my flight on time
-Safe travels
-My parents healthy, safe, and alive to give me more chances on this earth to make them proud and show and tell them how much I love them
-Chick-flicks :-)
-Happiness all around!!

It's been a good week, and I definitely have the Lord to thank for all of it.

No comments: