I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, April 5, 2010

"Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me"

Day 95

I love long conversations with my Heavenly Father. I love the time we spend together. I love the understanding I know is on His side. I love that He is truly listening. I love that I know He loves me more than I deserve. I love that I feel that love every day. I love that I can cry and know I am spiritually "encircled in the arms of His love." I love that I can laugh through my tears because He helps me see more clearly, or at least to see the brighter, funnier side. I love that He is always there. I love that He is always blessing me. I love...Him.

I love that I am a beloved Daughter of Heavenly Father.

No comments: