I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finding Smiles

Day 97

I haven't had this hard of a day in a long while.

But I had a wonderful scripture study--one of my favorite passages of scripture: Alma 7: 11-13.

And I went for a walk in sunny, beautiful 95 degree weather!!

And I had chocolate cake for breakfast...and dinner.

And I get to sleep with the windows open.

And I unexpectedly organized the entire nightmare of a mess of arts and crafts supplies in our department.

And I listened to my favorite song by my favorite secular music group.

And I have a cute little turtle sitting next to me who makes me smile.

And I finished a really fun book.

And...well...

I simply found things to make my day feel worthwhile and that helped me in turn find a smile.

No comments: