I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"My One Weakness"

Day 111

-observing interactions and relationships which help me reflect upon and learn from my own
-simplicity in life and knowing what is worthy and worthwhile
-honest, true values shown to be important and worth having
-happiness in marriage portrayed to be important, worth having, and possible
-observing a good example of a strong, happy marriage at work
-spending a lengthy amount of time with people who soon feel as if they're friends--even if they're fictional people
-enjoyable laughter of all kinds
-quotes worthy of application and memorization
-period dramas

Yes--I have been enjoying all of these in the form of Lark Rise to Candleford--my latest period obsession.



(And if you're familiar with the series, you'll know how hilarious and pertinent the post title is.)

No comments: