I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, April 9, 2010

I always do make it

Day 99

I hope that it is not a cold I am coming down with and I'm glad I have various means of preventative measures. Let's pray they work.

I'm happy I could eat comfort food for dinner, considering the iffy meals I had in the day.

I am very much looking forward to enjoying watching a movie for which I read the book over a year ago and have just now gotten a hold of the film version.

I'm glad that I can end this day early with lots of needed sleep.

Mostly, I made it through the week. Can I cry now?

I'm grateful for the gift of endurance...and small rewards along the way.

No comments: