I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

La mia parola

Day 119

I have a new love.

Chicken Cacciatore

I'd heard raving reviews of a nearby Italian restaurant (with giant portion sizes) and thought I'd give it a try. I'd never heard of this dish, and wanting to stray from the ordinary, that's what I ordered.

A decent side salad.

Amazing garlic bread (some of the best outside of what I can make myself that I've ever had).

And the most unbelievable entree.

Was it the restaurant's amazingness?

The food's delectableness?

Or that I haven't had a fabulous Italian meal in so long?

Whatever the reason(s), it was THE highlight of the day.



(That and watching The Village for the love story.)

No comments: