I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Strength in Numbers

Day 106

Aside from the fact that I'm even more exhausted, the day has gone well so far. And my morning had one thing that made me happy. As it was in Utah when I would return to school or work after a Church event, today I was able to come to work and talk about last night's amazingness--with someone who knew. In fact, that someone was there. I've missed being able to talk like that at my "every day non-Church related stuff" as I used to do. Don't get me wrong. I talk about it with others. But those not of my faith don't fully understand. Those who were not present cannot share their opinions, feelings, and thoughts on the matter.

So I was grateful to have a friend and fellow Relief Society sister to talk to at work about how wonderful last night was.

No comments: