I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Whose Woods These Are"

Day 98

After a real winter of real snow, and then lots of rain, mud, muck, and wind in the melt-off change to spring, I finally was able to venture over to "my woods" during my walk at lunch. It was beautiful. So, so beautiful. Considering the week I've had, it was perfect and just what I needed. Our Creator created a most beautiful world.

So grateful that there is a spot of that beautiful world nearby for me to enjoy.

No comments: