I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"We're So Happy"

Day 117

What a roller coaster this week is already turning out to be. But there was still plenty of good. Like, after weeks of preparation, my official introduction of the following song into my preschool storytime.




Ah. It went so well. I had so much fun singing it, and I think the kids (and parents!) loved it, too. Can't wait until they've learned it for themselves. It will be great. But singing that song and having it in my head the rest of the day helped push away all the blech.

Amazing how one song can do that.

No comments: