I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun Times

Day 90

Some times it just doesn't seem fair that I get to have so much fun at work. I get paid to do these things? Can this really be called work? I have often heard that if you love your work, it won't feel like work. True. But this is even more than that. I mean--looking through various catalogs to choose possible Summer Reading prizes? Not only do I get smiles from so many of the products, but I also have moments of nostalgia when I see prizes similar to what I received in my Summer Reading Program days as a child.


Ah. Those were the days. And there are so many things now. It almost makes me want to buy these fun things at reasonable prices to amuse myself again. But then I remember all of the things I am getting rid of as is typical in a move, and know they would just be extra things to either cart around or chuck out. So, I guess I'll just enjoy all of the fun in looking at the catalogs.

And I'l not even get started on how much fun I have in planning my programs.

Maybe it isn't fair to others, but perhaps the Lord thinks it perfectly fair for me to have fun at work--which I do not mind a bit!

No comments: