I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seconds, Please!

Day 70

I thought my post from The Thursday Chronicles stated perfectly a joy and gratitude for today:

The best thing about watching how many calories you eat

and being more conscious of how, what, when, etc of eating

means

that when you ask ahead of time to have half of your meal put in a box before bringing it out to you

it guarantees yummy Olive Garden food for the next day!





Never mind the rest of the chocolate cake that you polish off later that evening because it was definitely a need-chocolate day.

No comments: