I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, March 26, 2010

From above

Day 85

Today I am grateful that I got through my inventory of all of our leftover SRP prizes...4 weeks earlier than I had planned! And I have gotten through most of the disorganization in the "office" that I didn't expect to even start for at least another month. At work, I couldn't be happier that things are coming together so well, so efficiently, so smoothly, and so soon. I start to be astonished, but then I remember that "with God, nothing is impossible" and that I have been helped all along the way.

I love divine help in all areas of my life.

No comments: