I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little delay here

Day 62

A two-hour delay for work. It's not only that I'll be able to enjoy

1. plenty of time for scripture study
2. plenty of time to exercise
3. plenty of time to make a "real" breakfast
4. new time to read a fun book

but that I'll have plenty of time to make my way to work. Last night's journey really had me worried.

I'm grateful for city employers who will take care and concern over their employees, no matter how much the rest of the world (or city) will gripe.

No comments: