I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sense and Silliness

Day 80

While I love the movie as a whole, somehow in my first watching I missed how absolutely fantastic this scene of the new Emma is. Especially at 42 seconds. Priceless!!!!! (And when you break it down to the morals being discussed, yes. Mr. Knightley has every right to be making such a look!) Oh, and at 1 minute and 52 seconds--yeah. That part is great, too!

I love a book-turned-into-movie that is well done, with great acting, costuming, music, scenery, and more. But I especially love it when there is humor and oh-so-true to it all.

No comments: