I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And even more food

Day 75

Can I help it if I love food? I think food is a magnificent blessing from Heavenly Father! Today, it was a treat from Wendy's--all within the financial and physical budgets. I just craved a little grease and a Frosty. Definitely the Frosty. What can I say but that I am my father's daughter in that? I'm still amazed by how often I don't stop by a Wendy's to get a Frosty. I mean, I pass by one every day I get into my car. But I resist a lot. And am even more grateful when the time comes that I allow that yummy luxury of a sweetness into my life.

I'm also grateful that I had a lovely walk even in the chill breeze and overcast skies.

And enjoyed various aspects of Institute this evening, and it certainly made me happy.

There really is always something to find happiness about in a day--often a whole bunch of somethings!

No comments: