I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Yeah--more food

Day 74

So, I can eat a lot--as evidenced by the aforementioned fudge cupcakes. I take it as a sign of pride and shame that in one sitting, I can eat
  • an entire box of Mac & Cheese (my way)
  • 2 packages of Ramen (drained) smothered in cheddar cheese
  • an entire large, topping-filled Papa John's pizza
And, yes, I can usually eat more after those. With my lifestyle changes, I'm trying to adopt as one of my mantras
Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.

Well, now I am much more conscious of my food portions--and the calories within. Needless to day, I don't eat lots like I used to. Nothing beats how I feel when I eat right, but I sometimes miss feeling full.

So, you can imagine my joy tonight when I found out that an entire bag of microwave popcorn (what I used to like to eat as an entire meal), is only ~400 calories.

No comments: