I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A pseudo-Visiting Teacher

Day 63

I don't really have any visiting teachers. Not like I used to. None that visit. None that give me the monthly message. None that let me talk and vent and all those things that a sister needs a sister for. Someone to listen, laugh, nod, smile, cry, empathize, sympathize, and rage at all the right times. Simply put, to understand. So I am very grateful that even though I haven't really had a good visiting teacher in 2.5 years, that my R.S. president is one whom I can go to with that. Even if it is during our (2-person) presidency meetings!

No comments: