I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A few things

Day 68

Doing much better at my storytimes

Sitting on the floor at work and playing with mounds of puppets

90% done with preparations for Saturday's craft storytime

Getting my part of this Sunday's duet memorized

Feeling scads better physically with only minor reminders that my stomach is almost done healing

A good-looking substitute Institute teacher to look at.....oh!, and listen to

Lots of laughs with a friend I haven't talked to in a while

Having my first organ playing lesson, after years of trying to take this class!! - thank you BYU and iTunes

Getting some daily protein from beef jerky (rarely get to eat it, but I love the stuff!)

Always a variety of wonderful to be grateful for

No comments: