I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Never Underestimate Freedom

Day 76

In my budgeting and bill paying this evening, I decided to check on my progress with getting out of debt. I "took matters into my own hands" about 17 months ago. I made drastic changes in my expenses, my monthly budgeting, my living arrangements, and much more. And I learned tonight that I have payed off 1/3 of all my debt!

In another year, half of what I initially owed will be paid off with 3 of the loans being paid in full. And that would leave just school loans to finish off.

It is such a wonderful joy and happiness to know that I am making such progress in becoming financially debt-free!