I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still Going Strong

Day 40


I have been using SparkPeople for 60 days now. And I feel absolutely great! I'm still keeping up with tracking what I eat (and carbs, fat, calories, protein, sodium, and various vitamins and minerals to go along with that). I've added exercise into it all in the last 3 weeks. My clothes are all starting to look a little less flattering us they don't quite fit as they used to here, or they hang a little differently there. Though my stress has been medium, it hasn't bothered me much. My energy level is quite high, even with my bouts of the current EB "episode." And the goal tracker (for other things like scripture study, journal keeping, family history, etc.) has been a great and fun reminder to get "the little things" done when my busy day can often have me forgetting.

I don't have my next weigh-in until the end of the week. My guess is that the exercise is replacing some fat with muscle, so I'm not expecting too much (if any) weight loss since my last weigh-in 3 weeks ago. But if there isn't any weight gain, then I'm on the right track! And considering it's been so cold with lots of snow, getting in the exercise I have has been quite the accomplishment. Factor in my insane sweet cravings over the last 2 weeks, and going out to a restaurant to eat, and still keeping in with my goal ranges--things are wonderful!


I feel incredible and fantastic. And it just keeps getting better.