I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Overheard in the Temple

"Sister--we need to find you a husband."

To which I was good and reverent and simply smiled, and kept my mouth closed. The smarty me had a couple of things I would have enjoyed saying. But I didn't. I was very good. Time and place, my friends. Time and place.

Oh, yes. Did I mention this was said to me as I was kneeling down at the altar?


Ah! And here is another reason why I think trees are so lovely in the winter.



It could just be me, but I still prefer trees in winter to be without leaves. I find the snow outlines to be so much prettier then.

No comments: