I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Lesson Today

Day 38

I love a lesson gone well. A subject I like, but am worried how it will come across. And yet there is energy and enthusiasm from the class members, and definite connection between students and teacher. Answers are at the ready--and given! People willing to participate. Experiences shared.

Ah, yes. It was a good lesson. As ever, an immense thank you to who the true Teacher was, and through what means He brought it all about.

However, I do wish my heart wouldn't beat so fast when I finish! I don't get nervous teaching Relief Society. But I noticed today that I get a slightly heightened stress when I turn it all over to the Spirit and have no clue what I am going to say, or even the direction that I will end up going! It is exhilarating, and always a testimony builder of the Spirit being the best teacher and how the Lord truly won't leave you without aid if you have prepared. But it can still be a squeak of a heart-pumper.

What did you gain from the lessons in Church today?

No comments: