I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, February 22, 2010

At the End of the Day I'm Another Day Older....

Day 53

So much to be grateful for at the end of this day:
  • I got the splinter out that had been in the crook of my left index finger for about 6 hours
  • I had leftover dumplings for my dinner
  • I had leftover Sis. E.'s potato salad (so good!) for a snack
  • I got some books added to the order
  • I got a pile of books pulled to prepare for my soon-to-come storytimes.
  • The headache didn't get much worse
  • I had a good excuse to not go to the singles' FHE where the headache would have inevitably gotten worse and where I would have had to deal with the stress of my social anxieties (and annoyances)
  • My fabulous bed now awaits to welcome me with blissful sleep and take away "the Monday Migraine."

No comments: