I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

O-Re-O

Day 33

A whole (single) pack of Oreos. I knew I shouldn't have. But I did. And I enjoyed every one. (Except for the one I gave my co-worker who had a sore back from falling on the ice while walking her dog.) I cannot fathom this really long chocolate craving, but I'm glad there is plenty around for me to quench it!

Now on to fix the 2 weeks of a salty craving! :-) Don't worry. I'm still counting the calories and getting in some workouts.

No comments: