I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moving Around

Day 51

We had a Relief Society activity of helping a sister move from one apartment to another across town. We had 9 show up, and were able to persuade 3 elders to come help us out with a couple of the big pieces of furniture. (It helped that one was dating one of the sisters and another was a spouse of a sister--and the branch president.) I had a blast. I think everyone did. Every time we passed one another we were smiling and full of energy and life. I made sure to take it easy on my right arm (which is still being brought back up to its regular strength), but I was managing plenty of boxes, and numerous stairs.

What a workout! And what a joy to have fun with the sisters in a needed and appreciated service.

No comments: