I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cute and...Classy?

Day 36

I like the word elegant. It's an adjective I would like to describe me. Classy is related, but it's not quite elegant. Still, I definitely think my beloved "BYU pearls" along with (favorite, given to me years before pierced ears) pearl earrings add a sense of elegance and classiness to the overall demeanor.

But couple the pearls with 2 french braid pigtails? That equals one muchly happy (albeit slightly colder) me, and one unknowing image consultant and one mother who would be verily disappointed.

Thus the equation is
a + b = c + d + e, with c > 10(d + e)

No comments: