I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lesson Learned

Day 41

Making Mac & Cheese without butter and milk cuts off hundreds (literally) of calories and allows for me to still eat one of my favorite ever comfort foods without worrying about cutting out other food altogether for the rest of the day. Yes, it may not be as creamy, but it still tastes great. A lot less oily and greasy, too. My arteries thank me. (Oh--and I can add broccoli and spices, too, and still be well in calories range for my other meals.)

What are some of your comfort foods?

No comments: