I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, February 1, 2010

"A little bit of me..."

Day 32

My sister posted this on her blog. And I thought it was an interesting twist to showing some of my joys and gratitudes.

Someday: I will marry my best friend
I usually: fall asleep in less than 5 minutes--once I allow myself
I regret: not knowing the scriptures and the Gospel as well as I should and could
I love: my Savior
I care: about literacy
I always: go to use the restroom as soon as I wake up. Tried to do the whole prayer thing as soon as I wake, but Heavenly Father and I agreed the squirmy dance was too uncomfortable and distracting...not to mention risky
I am not: (like my sister) as tall as I wish I were. Though she is way taller than even my dream height!
I remember: some pretty random things in excessive detail, so I've been told
I believe: in hope
I dance: according to how the music makes me feel (i.e. - Interpretive)
I sing: therefore I am
I don’t always: look over my shoulder when I'm changing lanes--especially if I've been on the road for hours and I know who is ahead or behind me exactly at what spots
I argue: too much
I write: way too much
I lose: weight when I make smart nutrition choices
I wish: more than I should
I listen: to the world around me, and it says so much
I don't understand: the most mind-boggling aspect of my life. I guess I never will.
I can be found: near a computer presently
I am scared: of drowning
I need: hugs. All day and every day.
I forget: to say thank you as much as I should
I am happy: The End.

How about "...a little bit of you?"

1 comment:

Mona said...

What a charming and creative approach to LISTING! I love it!