I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm All in Anticipation

Day 42

I haven't done them, yet, I know, but I'm grateful just for the anticpation of it! Tomorrow (I hope tomorrow; maybe Saturday evening after work) I will be making Fudge Cupcakes. With raspberry syrup! I know, de-lish, right? They sound like it! And I'm still on a chocolate-y craving kick. And it's for Sis. E.'s birthday.

Add to that anticipation the one of the Winter Olympics beginning and you've got one ecstatic me. They're muy favorite! I've finally decided. Because with winter, I can turn on any sport and be intrigued to watch (except hockey). But in the Summer Olympics, there are a few sports that I don't care much to watch. Plus--they're in Canada. I've been there!

Then add even more the fact that tomorrow night I'll be going to a dance that, in spite of my not liking dances anymore, I had so much fun at the one last year and this year my very good friend will be joining me, and I am excited for the swirly-twirly dress I'll be wearing (oh you know it!!), and that I have an excuse to leave early in case it ends up being as unenjoyable as the other ones though they have some amazing food there that at least there's one thing I'll thoroughly enjoy, and.....*gasp!*

Maybe I'll figure out how to work in the ice skating date with myself (and Bob), too.

Yeah. I'm grateful for anticipating great things.

No comments: