I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slow can be good

Day 55

I know--I like being busy at work. I love it. I love having so much to take care of. But I'm still grateful for a really slow day that allowed me to feel like I got something done. And kept my head from exploding. I don't think I need to cry to let it all out now.

I'll just eat my comfort Mac & Cheese.

And get back to my storytime planning.

And sing along to Pete's Dragon.

I think I might be wanting some chocolate, too. Is it odd how the last month's stress seems to have triggered that craving for chocolate-flavored things?

No comments: