I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gospel Message Day 269

Temples, Part 2

We are each given our own trials, which are tailored for/to us to help us grow the best and most we can. One would certainly look at what is trying to me and think it ridiculous, or not so difficult. Or I might see someone else's trials and wonder how I would fare in such situations and pretty sure I wouldn't do as well as them.

But no matter what the trials or when or whose, temples are a great place to help one get through them. Because temples bring us closer to our Redeemer and to our Heavenly Father, and thus bring us perspective, hope, healing, rejuvenation, and peace. And today I needed (and gained!) those as I continue to face my trials but have a new trial-by-association.

I haven't had a good cry in the temple in a long time. It helped a bit with the perspective and healing.

No comments: