I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Gospel Message Day 268

Temples

I didn't think this topic would still be in there, considering I've already blogged about family history, eternal families, and temple ordinances. But I can still blog about it--because I can always say something about the temple. :-)

If you haven't been able to tell with this blog, I really love the temple. I always gain something at the temple when I go with the right spirit, preparation, and attitude. Whether I'm on their calm, rejuvenating grounds or inside where it is peaceful and inspiring. Always something to help guide me and to help me become more like Christ and get closer to my heavenly home.

No comments: