I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gospel Message Day 267

Jesus - Leader, Part 2

In the Primary song "I am a Child of God," we often think of the chorus as what we ask of our parents:

Lead me, guide me,
Walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with Him some day.

But I think the plea to be led back to our Heavenly Father is also to our Savior. Because He has been there, and experienced all, he is just The One to guide me, and to walk by me, and to help me find my way.

No comments: