I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gospel Message Day 98

Christmas Scripture Advent Calendar, Part 31

Day 31 scripture - Doc&Cov 110:4-5
I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.

Behold, your sins are forgiven you; you are clean before me; therefore, lift up your heads and rejoice.

Such beautiful words of hope to end this advent venture with. One day He will intercede on our behalf when we stand before Heavenly Father to be judged of our thoughts, words, and deeds in this life. Only Jesus can so so because He is the one who has paid the price.

And that last verse--wonderful! Such great reasons for us to rejoice. Not just at the Christmas season. But every single day. And it's not just something to make us rejoice. It should bring us the greatest joy and happiness, and that should be seen on our faces and in our countenances.

That is why we wish a MERRY Christmas, and HAPPY new year, and other good wishes.

No comments: