I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gospel Message Day 114

Too late to start a new topic. So today I'm just going to make a brief comment on the Gospel topic of good friends. Good friends can read between the lines of your actions and emotions, then help you write a new chapter if the story isn't quite going where you want it to. I'm really grateful for the friends in my life who do that. They not only help me find happier paths to take, but they also help me make sure that those paths always lead to my Savior and Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I, too, am grateful for the friends in my life. You put it so well, and I loved the video. So many good memories! :)