I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Gospel Message Day 103

Hodge Podge

Not ready to start on a new topic this evening. So I thought I'd share something I gained from tonight's FHE. We went to see Meet the Mormons. It was my 2nd time to see it. And I loved it. Again. It got to me last time and it did again this evening, when the Missionary Mom is telling her story and talks about she learned that the Lord had not abandoned her. He was trying to let her know that this struggle was almost over. That she was so close. Tonight, I heard that and realized it applies to all of our struggles. And for me, that struggle is being alone. I found great comfort in the way she worded what she learned. And I agree with it. I have seen it happen for me in the past. And I know it will happen with my current trials as well as my future ones.

Many of my trials are not short-lived; but it is heartening to know that the path to get through them is part of my growth, and helps me see the Lord's love along the way.

No comments: