I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Gospel Message Day 125

Holy Ghost, Part 10

I don't even know how to describe how the Spirit played a role in my life recently without revealing some silliness on my part, amongst other things. So I won't give any details. However, it is similar to other experiences I've had in that I am reminded that the Lord is ever mindful of me--even in the seemingly trivial, silly, of-no-consequence kind of things, because the Lord knows what those things would mean to me.

This was just such a thing. I have no idea how I made such a mistake as I did, but it provided an opportunity I had really been hoping for, but out of my own kindness thought I had lost it. I was sure there would not be another chance. And then all of the sudden the chance sat right in my hand. I had to look it over multiple times to believe it was there. I've done so since and still can't believe it is possible. I haven't the slightest idea how  this opportunity has come, but it has. And I am so, so grateful that the Lord and His Spirit would somehow bring about something so simple and unimportant to others, but which has given me such joy in knowing that my thoughts and desires matter to Him.

No comments: